- Consulting and Concept Development: Becoming part of Berlin Fashion Week
- Design: Uniform design
- Website: Registration and administration platform
- Press and Media Relations: A topic throughout europe
- Marketing: Europe-wide ad campaign
- Newsletter: Subscription for weekly updates
- Consulting, conceptual development, planning, organization and realization of the sourcing trade fair WHITE LABEL – MADE IN CHINA
Around 60 Chinese exhibitors presented their products for womenswear, menswear, kidswear and accessories at the WHITE LABEL.
For the Beijing-based Chinatex Advertising & Exhibition Co. Ltd. DIE PR-BERATER developed the overall concept for a sourcing trade fair for clothing that took place during the Berlin Fashion Week (BFW). The goal was to make the new trade fair a part of the BFW. The agency developed the name, design and marketing of the new trade fair to match Berlin and its flair. The new WHITE LABEL took place from 4 to 6 July in the Max-Schmeling-Halle. The fair gave trade visitors the opportunity to establish direct contact with Chinese suppliers.
The design of the stands and the décor of the Max-Schmeling-Halle followed a consistent line that created a high quality image for the new ordering platform. DIE PR-BERATER was also responsible for all the other areas of implementation such as the website, visitor acquisition, visitor management and advertising. Around 600 guests visited the premiere of WHITE LABEL.
WHITE LABEL is due to take place in 2013, but this time in Berlin-Mitte and open to exhibitors from all around the world.