NRW.INVEST Location Marketing
- Consulting and Concept Development: Location marketing at its best
- Publications: The best of the best in a book
- Tools and Applications: Online boost for NRW success stories
- Design: Welcome to North Rhine-Westphalia
- Trade Shows and Events: Credibility goes digital
- Website: Content creation made easy
- Design: Logo for a participatory campaign
- Marketing: Advertisements for an international location marketing campaign
- Consulting and Concept Development: Participation at its best
- Films and Presentations: The best on film
- Trade Shows and Events: Presenting the best
- Marketing: The best marketing materials
- Concept development and implementation of an international location marketing campaign for investment in North Rhine-Westphalia (NRW)
The intention behind the campaign is to win foreign investors for NRW as a business location and to position as the No. 1 location for investment.
As many stakeholders in the federal state as possible should be involved in order to facilitate alliances and cooperation that strengthen the location.
North Rhine-Westphalia is the most popular location in Germany among foreign investors. Nevertheless, this young federal state is – by comparison with more historically established names such as Bavaria or Saxony – relatively little known internationally. For this reason, DIE PR-BERATER chose in developing the campaign to focus on the strong “brand” that is Germany. The agency consciously makes the connection between North Rhine-Westphalia and
Germany, and presents the federal state with a new self-confidence: in many sectors, it is among the best of the best in the country. The campaign therefore adopts the “Germany at its best: Nordrhein-Westfalen” claim and promotes the best achievements in the state in science, sport, culture and industry.
Participation is a central theme: as many companies, institutions, personalities and members of the public as possible should become involved in the campaign and show just how true its claim – “Germany at its best: Nordrhein-Westfalen” – really is.
The resulting success stories are communicated by the campaign at events in the target countries, in advertising, in press and media relations work, through online videos, on interactive maps locating the top achievers and on many other channels to address international decision-makers in business and politics.
It has been a great success: the number of companies setting up in the region has increased significantly since the start of the campaign in 2011, reaching a record 434 in 2015.