Japanese Chamber of Industry and Commerce Düsseldorf
- Consulting and Concept Development: Exhibition 150th Anniversary of Economic Relations
- Design: Exhibition 150th Anniversary of Ecomomic Relations
- Press/Photo: Exhibition 150th Anniversary of Economic Relations
- Films and Presentations: Interactive Expostion Table for 150th Anniversary of Economic Relations
- Conception and realization of the exhibition on the occasion of the 150th anniversary of the beginning of the economic relations between Japan and Germany as well as accompanying press and media relations
DIE PR-BERATER conceived, organized and realized the exhibition "150 Years Economic Partners. Economic Relations between Japan and North Rhine-Westphalia through the Ages" in the "NRW-Forum Dusseldorf" for the Japanese Chamber of Industry and Commerce Dusseldorf. Apart from the clients of the Japanese Chamber of Industry and Commerce and the exhibition partners NRW.INVEST and the Ministry of Economics of the state of North Rhine-Westphalia 31 companies and 12 institutions participated in the exhibition.
A multimedia-based and interactive display table, 25 exhibits and 55 bilingual exhibition panels convey a vivid impression to the broad public of how the joint trading changed everyday life in Japan and Germany. The exhibition took place in the "NRW-Forum Dusseldorf" from 21 to 28 May 2011. Further stops are in Berlin and Tokyo.